Trident Consulting Firm
We are a consulting firm that specializes in providing services to small businesses, educational institutions, and government organizations. Our mission is to provide high-quality services to our clients, while also supporting the needs of minority and disabled Veteran communities. We understand the unique challenges that minority and disabled Veteran-owned businesses face and strive to provide the best solutions for their success.
Popular Applications & Services
Library ILS System
- Various Web 2.0 facilities like tagging, comment, social sharing and RSS feeds.
- Union catalog facility.
- Customizable search.
- Online circulation.
- Bar code printing.
- Patron card creation.
- Report generation.
- Patron self registration form through OPAC.
- Browser + Web 2.0 Applications + Connectivity = Full-featured OPAC
- Harness the library user in both design and implementation of services
- Library users should be able to craft and modify library provided services
- Harvest and integrate ideas and products from peripheral fields into library service models
- Continue to examine and improve services and be willing to replace them at any time with newer and better services.
Supporting Library Management
- Library trends
- Board building
- Social media strategy
- Website content strategy
- Library leaders
- Customized training programs
- ABHE Accreditation
- and MORE
Frequently Asked Questions
These FAQs are related to our Library Consulting
What services are provided by most higher ed library?
Answer: Libraries generally provide access to books, magazines, newspapers, audio recordings, and other media, as well as access to computers and the internet. They also offer services such as reference assistance, book borrowing, programming and classes, story times for children, and literacy programs.
How can student’s best access library materials?
Answer: Depending on the library, you may be able to access materials both online and in-person. Many libraries offer online catalogs and digital resources, so you can find and check out books, magazines, and other materials without leaving your home. You can also visit the library in person to browse and check out physical items.
Are there any fees associated with using higher ed library services?
Answer: It depends on the library and the services you are using. Some libraries may charge a fee for borrowing materials, using certain services, or using the internet. Generally, these fees are minimal and are used to help maintain the library and its services.